- Physical Therapy Billing: Real Time, Automati ...Posted 4 days ago
- Physical Therapy Billing: On-Site Patient Cre ...Posted 6 days ago
- Physical Therapy Documentation: Productivity ...Posted 8 days ago
- EMR Adoption, Selection and Implementation Ch ...Posted 10 days ago
- Medical Record, Health Record, Health Informa ...Posted 14 days ago
- EMR and EHR – The Difference ...Posted 16 days ago
- Physical Therapy Billing: Using Revenue Cycle ...Posted 18 days ago
- Physical Therapy Billing: How to Use Software ...Posted 20 days ago
- Physical Therapy Documentation: Can an EMR He ...Posted 22 days ago
- Physical Therapy Documentation: Streamlining ...Posted 24 days ago
Physical Therapy Billing: Real Time, Automatic Claim Submission to Boost Cash Flow Reiterated
A steady cash flow is a primary concern for any physical therapy practice and it’s one of the most difficult aspects for clinic owners to predict. Coding errors, claim denials and time spent exchanging correspondence via...
- Posted 4 days ago
Physical Therapy Billing: On-Site Patient Credit Card Processing
Credit and debit cards represent one of the most convenient and easy way for patients to pay their bills, while providing practices with a point-of-purchase solution to collect funds before the client exits the clinic. Physical therapy...
- Posted 6 days ago
Physical Therapy Documentation: Productivity Benchmarks in Your Documentation System
Productivity is a key element in all facets of a physical therapy practice, from obtaining vital patient information to receiving reimbursements. For a struggling clinic, an increase in productivity can mean the difference between eliminating positions...
- Posted 8 days ago
EMR Adoption, Selection and Implementation Checklist
If you are switching from one EMR system to another, you need to consider several factors including portability, integration and security. Nitin Chhoda provides a detailed checklist to help you make the transition to an EMR system...
- Posted 10 days ago
Medical Record, Health Record, Health Information and Its Differences
Nitin Chhoda differentiates between the terms ‘medical records’, ‘health record’ and ‘health information’. The importance of HIPAA laws to protect patient privacy, and how this relates to EMR security is also discussed. With the advent of electronic...
- Posted 14 days ago