- Physical Therapy Billing: Real Time, Automati ...Posted 4 days ago
- Physical Therapy Billing: On-Site Patient Cre ...Posted 6 days ago
- Physical Therapy Documentation: Productivity ...Posted 8 days ago
- EMR Adoption, Selection and Implementation Ch ...Posted 10 days ago
- Medical Record, Health Record, Health Informa ...Posted 14 days ago
- EMR and EHR – The Difference ...Posted 16 days ago
- Physical Therapy Billing: Using Revenue Cycle ...Posted 18 days ago
- Physical Therapy Billing: How to Use Software ...Posted 20 days ago
- Physical Therapy Documentation: Can an EMR He ...Posted 22 days ago
- Physical Therapy Documentation: Streamlining ...Posted 24 days ago
Physical Therapy Software: The Benefits of EMR in A Physical Therapy Private Practice
Electronic medical records (EMRs) are becoming commonplace in all private practices. Nitin Chhoda shares the benefits of using EMR, how to find the right one can save time, improve quality of patient care and help the practice...
- Posted 44 days ago
Physical Therapy Software 2020 – What Lies Ahead
The American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) had set a goal called “Vision 2020″ to help improve awareness of physical therapy in the patient community. Nitin Chhoda explains how this vision will open new horizons for patient–physical therapist...
- Posted 46 days ago
Physical Therapy Documentation Stages
The speed of physical therapy documentation with which a patient recovers with physical therapy is determined by many factors. But one thing that physical therapists have control over is the level of care a patient gets,...
- Posted 94 days ago
Physical Therapy Software: EMR Implementation Checklist
Implementation of physical therapy software is a daunting task. Even before you have experience with the process, you’ll know that productivity will drop during the learning period. You know that your staff will be frustrated at...
- Posted 96 days ago
Physical Therapy Software: The Relationship Between an EMR, Payers, and Your Wallet
Physical therapy software is a tool. And like any other tool that we employ, it should make the job you do easier and more efficient. Of course, there are plenty of tools out there that do...
- Posted 98 days ago