- Physical Therapy Billing: Real Time, Automati ...Posted 3 days ago
- Physical Therapy Billing: On-Site Patient Cre ...Posted 5 days ago
- Physical Therapy Documentation: Productivity ...Posted 7 days ago
- EMR Adoption, Selection and Implementation Ch ...Posted 9 days ago
- Medical Record, Health Record, Health Informa ...Posted 13 days ago
- EMR and EHR – The Difference ...Posted 15 days ago
- Physical Therapy Billing: Using Revenue Cycle ...Posted 17 days ago
- Physical Therapy Billing: How to Use Software ...Posted 19 days ago
- Physical Therapy Documentation: Can an EMR He ...Posted 21 days ago
- Physical Therapy Documentation: Streamlining ...Posted 23 days ago
EMR Adoption, Selection and Implementation Checklist
If you are switching from one EMR system to another, you need to consider several factors including portability, integration and security. Nitin Chhoda provides a detailed checklist to help you make the transition to an EMR system...
- Posted 9 days ago
EMR and EHR – The Difference
EMR and EHR are two different terms that are often used interchangeably. Nitin Chhoda discusses the difference between EMR and EHR and why this is important for your practice. There’s been a lot of confusion about the...
- Posted 15 days ago
Physical Therapy Software: Transforming Staff Productivity Through “Time Stamping”
Nitin Chhoda reveals how to transform productivity in your practice with the ‘date and time stamping strategy’ to minimize ‘wasted time’ and boost staff effectiveness in your practice. Physical therapy software staff members are industrious individuals, but...
- Posted 29 days ago
Physical Therapy Software: EMR Adoption, Selection and Implementation Checklist
Nitin Chhoda reveals the key factors to consider before adopting and implementing an EMR system in your practice with a simple, easy to follow blueprint. Adoption of a physical therapy software like EMR shouldn’t be done in...
- Posted 31 days ago
Physical Therapy Software: Adoption of an Integrated Tablet-Based EMR in Your Practice
It’s not enough for an EMR to be web-based, it needs to be tablet-based. Although the two terms seem synonymous, Nitin Chhoda explains the important difference between the two, and what it means to your practice. Adopting...
- Posted 33 days ago