- CPT Codes Defined ...Posted 5 months ago
- Insurance Eligibility and Claims Submission: ...Posted 5 months ago
- Medical EMR: How It can Simplify Healthcare ...Posted 7 months ago
- Healthcare: Improving the Patient Experience ...Posted 8 months ago
- EMR Solution: The Importance of Its Portabili ...Posted 8 months ago
- Physical Therapy Billing: Using Revenue Cycle ...Posted 1 year ago
- What to Look for in Billing Reports ...Posted 1 year ago
- Functional Limitation Reporting in Your EMR ...Posted 2 years ago
- Documentation Overkill: The Problem with EMR ...Posted 2 years ago
- How to Streamline Patient Intake ...Posted 2 years ago
Physical Therapy Billing Software and Its Importance
Physical therapy billing software can be a critical component of physical therapy management and allows your entire physical therapy billing process to become streamlined and profitable.
Nitin Chhoda updates practitioners of the latest billing process information so as to have a steady and continuous stream of income.
Physical therapy billing is a process that manages claims processing, payment and revenue generation.
It entails using technology to keep track of the claims process at every point of services, so that the healthcare provider can follow the process and address any issues, allowing a steady stream of revenue.
Elements in Physical Therapy Billing
Time management and efficiency play large elements in physical therapy, and a practitioner’s choice of an EMR can be largely centered on how their physical therapy billing is implemented. Some of the processes handled with physical therapy billing software include:
- Streamlined scheduling that allows your office to verify patient’s coverage and benefits before the visit. This helps you in deciding whether to use the patient’s insurance coverage or ask for another source of payer.
- Faster payments through the check in/out process via patient and medical insurers
- Enhanced compliance with up to date standards so that your practice stays current with HIPAA rules, regulatory compliance, and implementation deadlines. Updated information is automatically downloaded and is free.
Managing the revenue cycle will bring more visibility, make compliance simpler, and make the physical therapy billing team more productive.
New physical therapy EMRs provide revenue cycle management solutions that are very successful at improving efficiency.
With a fully integrated and mobile EMR and physical therapy billing, you can reduce the entry of patient information to a single occurrence, and it will happen when the patient picks up the tablet computer and enters their information.