- Medical Coder and Practice Staff’s Ethi ...Posted 3 days ago
- Physical Therapy Billing: Using Revenue Cycle ...Posted 11 days ago
- HITECH Act – Economic Stimulus for EMR Adop ...Posted 17 days ago
- Medical Billing Company: How It Works ...Posted 27 days ago
- EMR Solution: The Importance of Its Portabili ...Posted 29 days ago
- Insurance and Benefits for the Average Citize ...Posted 37 days ago
- Healthcare Insurance Simplified – the Patie ...Posted 39 days ago
- Insurance Eligibility and Claims Submission: ...Posted 55 days ago
- CPT Codes Defined ...Posted 57 days ago
- ICD-10 Codes: What Are They? ...Posted 59 days ago
Nitin Chhoda shares the four Ds of negligence in a private practice setting so that clinicians...
Nitin Chhoda discusses how clinicians can handle the insurance benefits of their employees without jeopardizing the...
Many physical therapists find that using physical therapy EMR is expensive. However, Nitin Chhoda emphasizes the...
Nitin Chhoda discusses the current status of healthcare insurance in the country and how practice management,...
An integrated electronic medical records system includes revenue management software that can streamline your physical therapy...
To manage a practice, it’s important to adopt a multi-faceted approach that consists of four ‘pillars’....
ICD-10 Codes: Changes in Medical Coding
ICD-10 codes are the newest codes to be used in medical billing. Nitin Chhoda explains why transitioning and implementing medical coding is important to the physical therapy business. Understanding...
- Posted 294 days ago
Medical Billing And Coding Outsourced
Medical billing and coding are indeed a very complex subject. It is important to analyze whether your practice will need an in-house medical biller and coder or have it...
- Posted 296 days ago
Medical Billing And Coding In-House
Whether your medical billing and coding should be in-housed or outsourced, there are certain things that are worth considering. Nitin Chhoda shares the advantages of an in-house medical billing...
- Posted 298 days ago
Medical Billing — 5 Mistakes You Must Avoid
Nitin Chhoda reveals the 5 mistakes that a practice owner should avoid when it comes to medical billing. In order to have a successful practice, time management and prioritization...
- Posted 300 days ago
Medical Billing Basics
The basics of medical billing and its role in the physical therapy business are shared by the licensed physical therapist, Nitin Chhoda. He emphasizes the difference between medical billing...
- Posted 302 days ago