- Medical Terms Talking the Talk and How to “ ...Posted 2 days ago
- Supply, Demand, and Combatting Limited Reimbu ...Posted 4 days ago
- Medical Coder and Practice Staff’s Ethi ...Posted 8 days ago
- Physical Therapy Billing: Using Revenue Cycle ...Posted 16 days ago
- HITECH Act – Economic Stimulus for EMR Adop ...Posted 22 days ago
- Medical Billing Company: How It Works ...Posted 32 days ago
- EMR Solution: The Importance of Its Portabili ...Posted 34 days ago
- Insurance and Benefits for the Average Citize ...Posted 42 days ago
- Healthcare Insurance Simplified – the Patie ...Posted 44 days ago
- Insurance Eligibility and Claims Submission: ...Posted 60 days ago
Nitin Chhoda shares the four Ds of negligence in a private practice setting so that clinicians...
Nitin Chhoda discusses how clinicians can handle the insurance benefits of their employees without jeopardizing the...
Many physical therapists find that using physical therapy EMR is expensive. However, Nitin Chhoda emphasizes the...
Nitin Chhoda discusses the current status of healthcare insurance in the country and how practice management,...
An integrated electronic medical records system includes revenue management software that can streamline your physical therapy...
To manage a practice, it’s important to adopt a multi-faceted approach that consists of four ‘pillars’....
Physical Therapy Software: Adoption of an Integrated Tablet-Based EMR in Your Practice
It’s not enough for an EMR to be web-based, it needs to be tablet-based. Although the two terms seem synonymous, Nitin Chhoda explains the important difference between the two,...
- Posted 106 days ago
Physical Therapy Marketing: Understanding and Choosing the Best Payers For Your Practice
Contracting with payers can be like playing with landmines. Discover strategies to contract with the best payers and understand different types of payers, so you can negotiate increased pay...
- Posted 108 days ago
Physical Therapy Marketing: Identifying and Allocating Expenses in Your Practice
To maximize your income, you need effective marketing methods and proper allocation of the the expenses in your practice. In this article, Nitin Chhoda shares different ways to identify...
- Posted 110 days ago
Physical Therapy Marketing: Establishing Income Goals in Your Practice
Every business should have an income goal and physical therapy practices and medical practices are no exception. Nitin Chhoda explains how to establish income goals for your practice and...
- Posted 112 days ago
Physical Therapy Management: Importance of Technology and Automation for the New Economy Practice
Nitin Chhoda discusses the importance of an automated electronic medical records software to streamline and automate the ‘drivers’ of your practice. These include marketing, documentation, coding and billing. Today’s...
- Posted 114 days ago