- Medical Terms Talking the Talk and How to “ ...Posted 6 mins ago
- Medical Terms Talking the Talk and How to “ ...Posted 2 days ago
- Supply, Demand, and Combatting Limited Reimbu ...Posted 4 days ago
- Medical Coder and Practice Staff’s Ethi ...Posted 8 days ago
- Physical Therapy Billing: Using Revenue Cycle ...Posted 16 days ago
- HITECH Act – Economic Stimulus for EMR Adop ...Posted 22 days ago
- Medical Billing Company: How It Works ...Posted 32 days ago
- EMR Solution: The Importance of Its Portabili ...Posted 34 days ago
- Insurance and Benefits for the Average Citize ...Posted 42 days ago
- Healthcare Insurance Simplified – the Patie ...Posted 44 days ago
Nitin Chhoda shares the four Ds of negligence in a private practice setting so that clinicians...
Nitin Chhoda discusses how clinicians can handle the insurance benefits of their employees without jeopardizing the...
Many physical therapists find that using physical therapy EMR is expensive. However, Nitin Chhoda emphasizes the...
Nitin Chhoda discusses the current status of healthcare insurance in the country and how practice management,...
An integrated electronic medical records system includes revenue management software that can streamline your physical therapy...
To manage a practice, it’s important to adopt a multi-faceted approach that consists of four ‘pillars’....
Medical Terms Talking the Talk and How to “Get” Them, Part 2
Nitin Chhoda shares how to become familiar with terminology, tests, treatments and procedure. Becoming fluent in medical terms becomes easier with practice, but to many it may seem as...
- Posted 6 mins ago
Medical Terms Talking the Talk and How to “Get” Them, Part 1
Nitin Chhoda shares how to use prefixes, suffixes and roots to determine the anatomy of medical terminology. Thanks to a diversity of TV programs, some medical terms have found...
- Posted 2 days ago
Supply, Demand, and Combatting Limited Reimbursements of Insurance
The way healthcare insurance is viewed and paid for has evolved significantly over the last century and the law of supply and demand is the rule of the day....
- Posted 4 days ago
The Four Ds of Negligence
Nitin Chhoda shares the four Ds of negligence in a private practice setting so that clinicians can prevent negligence from occurring in the business. The medical profession is a...
- Posted 6 days ago
Medical Coder and Practice Staff’s Ethics are More Important than Their Typing Speed
There’s a code of ethics that automatically comes into play in medical offices and employees are cognizant of this. Staff and medical coder are aware that they can’t share...
- Posted 8 days ago