- Codes: A Fast Guide to the Medical Codes ICD- ...Posted 2 weeks ago
- Physical Therapy Billing: Using Revenue Cycle ...Posted 1 month ago
- Physical Therapy Billing: Simplifying Enrollm ...Posted 1 month ago
- Cost Savings with Your EMR and Billing Softwa ...Posted 1 year ago
- Ideal Practice Workflow Part 3: Billing ...Posted 1 year ago
- In Touch Biller PRO: The Type of Reports This ...Posted 1 year ago
- Billers: Are They Making These Mistakes with ...Posted 1 year ago
- Should Your EMR Do Marketing? ...Posted 1 year ago
- The Difference Between an EMR, Billing Softwa ...Posted 1 year ago
- Common Myths About the KX Modifier and the Ro ...Posted 1 year ago
Did you know that electronic medical records can not only make the documentation process faster but...
Effective physical therapy marketing begins even before the patients starts his / her treatment. Nitin Chhoda...
One of the many and major benefits of using electronic medical records system is the ability...
Nitin Chhoda discusses the current status of healthcare insurance in the country and how practice management,...
An integrated electronic medical records system includes revenue management software that can streamline your physical therapy...
To manage a practice, it’s important to adopt a multi-faceted approach that consists of four ‘pillars’....
- Making the Case for ICD-10 Codes
ICD-9 codes were originally designed as a classification system to compile statistics, but as a code set, ICD-9 does not provide the information that payers desire for reimbursements or...
- Posted 2 days ago
- 10 Ways to Prepare for ICD-10 Codes
A massive change is coming to the medical billing arena on Oct. 1, 2014 with the official rollout of the ICD-10 codes. ICD-10 codes will replace the ICD-9 codes...
- Posted 5 days ago
- Codes: A Fast Guide to the Medical Codes ICD-9 System
A patient calls it a sore throat, a doctor calls it pharyngitis and healthcare insurance calls it a 462. Each is accurate, but if the correct ICD-9 code isn’t...
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- EMR Solution: Monitoring and Improving Staff Productivity
Did you know that electronic medical records can not only make the documentation process faster but they can also help to monitor staff productivity? Critical business metrics (time in...
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Physical Therapy Marketing to Patients — Before, During and After Visits
Effective physical therapy marketing begins even before the patients starts his / her treatment. Nitin Chhoda shares some important strategies about effective marketing to patients before, during and even...
- Posted 3 weeks ago