- ICD-10 Codes: What Are They? ...Posted 5 days ago
- Codes: A Fast Guide to the Medical Codes ICD- ...Posted 1 month ago
- Physical Therapy Billing: Using Revenue Cycle ...Posted 2 months ago
- Physical Therapy Billing: Simplifying Enrollm ...Posted 2 months ago
- Cost Savings with Your EMR and Billing Softwa ...Posted 1 year ago
- Ideal Practice Workflow Part 3: Billing ...Posted 1 year ago
- In Touch Biller PRO: The Type of Reports This ...Posted 1 year ago
- Billers: Are They Making These Mistakes with ...Posted 1 year ago
- Should Your EMR Do Marketing? ...Posted 1 year ago
- The Difference Between an EMR, Billing Softwa ...Posted 1 year ago
Did you know that electronic medical records can not only make the documentation process faster but...
Effective physical therapy marketing begins even before the patients starts his / her treatment. Nitin Chhoda...
One of the many and major benefits of using electronic medical records system is the ability...
Nitin Chhoda discusses the current status of healthcare insurance in the country and how practice management,...
An integrated electronic medical records system includes revenue management software that can streamline your physical therapy...
To manage a practice, it’s important to adopt a multi-faceted approach that consists of four ‘pillars’....
- ICD-10 Codes: What Will Change About Medical Billing
ICD-10 is coming soon and will replace the current ICD-9 terminology. Nitin Chhoda clarifies the changes that are coming in the world of medical coding and how to deal...
- Posted 2 days ago
- ICD-10 Codes: What Are They?
On October 1, 2014, ICD-10 codes will officially be implemented. Adjusting from old to new medical codes can be very frustrating without a physical therapy software to rely on....
- Posted 5 days ago
- The ICD-10 Preparation Timeline for Your Practice
Back in 2013, many clinicians breathed a sigh of relief when the Department of Health and Human Services delayed implementation of ICD-10 codes until Oct. 1, 2014. That deadline...
- Posted 1 week ago
- Reverse Engineering ICD-10 Preparation
The transition to ICD-10 codes will impact a host of office systems and software, along with the human element of practices. Several articles and checklists are available online with...
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Preparing to Weather the Storm of ICD-10
There’s much to do before the mandatory transition to ICD-10 codes and little time to accomplish a mountain of tasks. Much of the ICD-10 code preparation plan enacted by...
- Posted 2 weeks ago