- ICD-10 Codes: What Are They? ...Posted 3 months ago
- Codes: A Fast Guide to the Medical Codes ICD- ...Posted 4 months ago
- Physical Therapy Billing: Using Revenue Cycle ...Posted 4 months ago
- Physical Therapy Billing: Simplifying Enrollm ...Posted 4 months ago
- Cost Savings with Your EMR and Billing Softwa ...Posted 2 years ago
- Ideal Practice Workflow Part 3: Billing ...Posted 2 years ago
- In Touch Biller PRO: The Type of Reports This ...Posted 2 years ago
- Billers: Are They Making These Mistakes with ...Posted 2 years ago
- Should Your EMR Do Marketing? ...Posted 2 years ago
- The Difference Between an EMR, Billing Softwa ...Posted 2 years ago
Did you know that electronic medical records can not only make the documentation process faster but...
Effective physical therapy marketing begins even before the patients starts his / her treatment. Nitin Chhoda...
One of the many and major benefits of using electronic medical records system is the ability...
Nitin Chhoda discusses the current status of healthcare insurance in the country and how practice management,...
An integrated electronic medical records system includes revenue management software that can streamline your physical therapy...
To manage a practice, it’s important to adopt a multi-faceted approach that consists of four ‘pillars’....
- The Impact of ICD-10 on Billing Staff
One of the areas that will be most impacted by the switch to ICD-10 will be the billing department. The ability of billing and coding staff to keep up...
- Posted 6 days ago
- The Funniest ICD-10 Codes
Patients can be struck by numerous objects leading to pain, disability, physical therapy, and perhaps embarrassment, if the new ICD-10 codes an accurate indicator. Some of the codes seem...
- Posted 1 week ago
- Preemptive ICD-10 Documentation – Rewriting Your Notes, Onset and Contributory Factors
One of the biggest challenges for clinicians with the transition to ICD-10 will be coding for items that they would normally include in their notes. In the new world...
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- The Impact of ICD-10 on Clinical Staff
The type of ICD-10 training needed by clinical staff will depend upon a variety of factors. An advanced level of ICD-10 training will be required for any clinical staff...
- Posted 3 weeks ago
- The 10 Step Preparation Blueprint for ICD-10
The transition to ICD-10 encompasses much more than simply acquiring the codes and using them. It’s an involved process that requires careful planning, organization, funding and training. With the...
- Posted 3 weeks ago