- Coders or Billers: What Does it Take to be On ...Posted 3 weeks ago
- What are the Medical Billers? ...Posted 4 weeks ago
- Claim – How to Appeal When Denied ...Posted 1 month ago
- Healthcare Coding Basics ...Posted 1 month ago
- The Typical Insurance Claim Cycle ...Posted 2 months ago
- The Real World of Outpatient Claims ...Posted 2 months ago
- Reimbursement Claims: How Can to Make Sure I ...Posted 2 months ago
- Claims: Stepping into the 21st Century with ...Posted 2 months ago
- EMR: Electronic Claims Are No Longer the Fut ...Posted 2 months ago
- Medical Insurance Billers: How to be Better i ...Posted 2 months ago
A practice that runs smoothly requires a variety of trained and experienced professionals. Medical insurance billers...
Medical insurance billing encompasses much more than entering numbers in a pre-made form. Medical insurance billers...
Denials disrupt a medical insurance biller’s (MIB) cash flow to their clients, but incurring exclusions from...
Launching a medical insurance billing enterprise has the advantage of low start-up costs. Medical insurance billers...
HIPAA compliance is the most important consideration for medical billing specialists. Billers work with personal, confidential...
Practitioners of the medical arts are always seeking ways to reduce costs while continuing to provide...
Obamacare and the Emergence of the Concierge Practice
Therapists are going to be among those taking the biggest financial hit in the Obamacare economy. Clinicians will see more patients coming into the system and substantially reduced payments...
- Posted 2 days ago
Bundled Medicare Patients for Obamacare
Obamacare seeks to reduce medical costs by 700 billion between 2013 and 2022. One of the ways the federal government plans to do that is through bundled Medicare payments....
- Posted 4 days ago
Obamacare Changes the Healthcare Landscape for Retirees
Much has been said in the media about the changes in store for seniors under the Affordable Health Care Act, known as Obamacare. The legislation appropriates a significant portion...
- Posted 6 days ago
Obamacare and the Investment Income Tax
There are many ways that have been structured into the Affordable Health Care Act (Obamacare) to fund the legislation. One of those methods is the investment income tax (unearned...
- Posted 1 week ago
Obamacare and the Medical Device Tax
Known as Obamacare, the Affordable Health Care Act places a tax on a variety of services, items and businesses. The Medical Device Tax has come under fire from a...
- Posted 1 week ago