- ICD-10 Codes: What Are They? ...Posted 1 month ago
- Codes: A Fast Guide to the Medical Codes ICD- ...Posted 2 months ago
- Physical Therapy Billing: Using Revenue Cycle ...Posted 3 months ago
- Physical Therapy Billing: Simplifying Enrollm ...Posted 3 months ago
- Cost Savings with Your EMR and Billing Softwa ...Posted 1 year ago
- Ideal Practice Workflow Part 3: Billing ...Posted 2 years ago
- In Touch Biller PRO: The Type of Reports This ...Posted 2 years ago
- Billers: Are They Making These Mistakes with ...Posted 2 years ago
- Should Your EMR Do Marketing? ...Posted 2 years ago
- The Difference Between an EMR, Billing Softwa ...Posted 2 years ago
Did you know that electronic medical records can not only make the documentation process faster but...
Effective physical therapy marketing begins even before the patients starts his / her treatment. Nitin Chhoda...
One of the many and major benefits of using electronic medical records system is the ability...
Nitin Chhoda discusses the current status of healthcare insurance in the country and how practice management,...
An integrated electronic medical records system includes revenue management software that can streamline your physical therapy...
To manage a practice, it’s important to adopt a multi-faceted approach that consists of four ‘pillars’....
- The ICD-10 Documentation Analysis
The new documentation requirements for ICD-10 have a focus on the specifics. Payers want as many in-depth details as possible for each claim so they can decide if they’ll...
- Posted 4 days ago
- Why ICD-10 Will Result in an Increase in Documentation Time
More codes, greater specificity and increased reporting regulations, combined with coding rules and categorization changes, are all leading to significant increases in documentation time when ICD-10 is fully implemented....
- Posted 6 days ago
- Types of Mapping Between ICD-9 and ICD-10
A General Equivalence Mapping (GEM) system offers the best industry-wide standard currently available for the forward and backward mapping of ICD – 10 Codes. GEMs can be practically applied...
- Posted 1 week ago
- The GEM for ICD-10 and Limitations
A General Equivalency Mapping (GEM) system is available to assist clinicians determine the correct coding options in the ICD-10 system. It’s a necessary and useful tool, but one that...
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Identifying the Right ICD-10 Codes
Crosswalks and mapping are terms that clinicians will be hearing a lot about when trying to ascertain the correct translation of an ICD-9 code into the new ICD-10 code...
- Posted 2 weeks ago